PUNO & LAKE TITICACA 3 DAYS
Price per person, double occupancy. Shared/group service. Domestic flights not included.
The Puno region due to its strategic location (Cusco – Puno – La Paz in Bolivia), its ancestral culture, presence of Pre-Inca cultures and Inca culture, and vestiges of the viceroyalty; coupled with innumerable attractions of a natural nature (Lake Titicaca, lagoons, rivers, jungle, flora, fauna, etc.), archaeological ruins, temples colonial, and its rich and varied folklore (it is known as the “Capital of Folklore Peruvian”). The development of its tourist potential, added to an intense promotion, will allow it to continue being an important destination in terms of tourism receptive of the country.
Transfer Juliaca airport, Tour to Lampa and transfer to Puno
Pick up from the airport in Juliaca and transfer to the town of Lampa (duration: 30 minutes approx.).
The city of Lampa is known as ”The Pink City” because of the color of its houses, here you will visit the municipal palace, which houses the replica of Michelangelo’s Pietà, as well as the town church and its catacombs (duration: 3 hours). After the tour, transfer to the hotel in Puno (altitude: 3800m/12464ft).
Meals included: BL
Lake Titicaca: Uros Islands and Taquile Island
Pick up from your hotel lobby and transfer to Uros Island, where you will discover how the community members manage to build this artificial land for survival, using a local plant called Totora. Then, you will be transferred by boat to Taquile Island to learn about the customs and traditions of the inhabitants and their particular lifestyle. Later, they will go up a path until they reach the center of Taquile and they will be able to enjoy lunch (duration: 7 – 8 hours). Return to Puno.
Meals included: B L
Pick up from your hotel lobby. Visit to the pre-Inca cemetery of Sillustani, where you will find tubular stone tombs built by the Collas community, as well as enjoy a beautiful landscape (duration: 4 hours).
After the tour, you will travel directly to the airport to take your flight Juliaca – Lima.
Meals included: B
Prices Per Person
|Double room in shared service||US$ 285|
|Single supplement||US$ 55|
|Additional for private service||US$ 99|
|Additional to visit Tiwanaku||US$ 249|
|Double room in shared service||US$ 345|
|Single supplement||US$ 105|
|Additional for private service *||US$ 99|
|Additional to visit Tiwanaku||US$ 280|
If you would prefer to travel for fewer days or add days or destinations to your trip, please let us know in the Comments Section of the Get Free Quote form. You can also fill out our Design Your Trip form or Contact Us form with your specific needs.
- This Amazing Peru Vacation Package is available every day of the year.
- Acclimatization: we strongly recommend you drink coca leaf tea, rest for at least 3 hours upon arrival to your hotel, and eat little as digesting food might be a bit slow during your first day due to the altitude.
- Weather: the rainy season starts in mid-October and ends in mid-March in the Mountains and Jungle. January and February are months with heavy rain. The best time of the year to visit Machu Picchu is from April to September.
- Different train coach services: Expedition (tourist class), Vistadome (superior class), Sacred Valley Train (premium class), and Hiram Bingham (luxury class).
- Your luggage: you can leave unnecessary luggage at your hotel in Cusco when going to Machu Picchu. There are luggage weight regulations on the train.
- Sacred Valley Tour: The best days to enjoy the artisan market of Pisac are Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
- The Amazing Peru Vacation Package’s prices include payment transaction fees.
- If you are looking for a complete experience, we highly recommend you to check our 16-Day Andean Peru Package.
• Food according to itinerary
• All tours in Spanish in private svc
• All transfers of the tours
• All tour tickets
• Transfers to/from the airport in Lima and Puno
• International flights
• Visas required to enter Peru
• Accommodation in Lima or Puno